Do you have a problem with pain pills and/or heroin?
Have you tried cutting your substance use but was unsuccessful?
Feeling judged by others criticizing your use?
We are here to help you not to judge you.
Addiction is a DISEASE that can be treated and subdued into remission, and we do it discreetly, compassionately, and effectively.
We pride ourselves in that 70% of our patients, remain sober and drug free 1 year after they start our program.
The process of reaching and maintaining a drug-free life, goes through 2 steps:
Traditionally, detoxification was very hard for the patient due to withdrawal symptoms. However, new detox protocols, using medications to greatly ease the symptoms of withdrawal, make this step effortless, and quite tolerable. We use an individualized approach, where every patient is thoroughly evaluated to find the best environment for detox, and whether it is best done inpatient or outpatient. We, at Embracia Health realize that an inpatient Detox. may not a viable option for many patients. We also realize that taking the decision to stop using drugs takes a lot of courage. So, we choose to stand up with our patients by making the withdrawal pass as comfortable as possible, by maximizing the use of our pharmacological detox. protocol. our protocol will be customized to minimize the withdrawal symptoms, while keeping the patient functional and able to carry on his life at home and at work. Detox. Is usually achieved over the first 2 visits, and the patient is drug free by the 3rd appointment.
2. Rehabilitation & Maintenance
The second step, rehabilitation and maintenance, is a long-term process, aim to control cravings with medications, while helping the patient learn new skills to deal with his habit, and learn new life routines to keep him sober and drug free. Medication-assisted therapy works by providing a lower dose of approved opioid-based drugs to repair the damaged neuropathways, allowing patients’ brains to heal while they progress toward recovery. Typically, the patient is seen for follow up every month till the end of this stage.
We treat a wide range of addiction problems, including but not limited to:
- Medication assisted detoxification for opiates, such as Heroin, Vicodin, Oxycodone, OxyContin, Percocet…Etc.
- MAT (Medicated assisted Treatment) for opiates using Suboxone, Sublocade, Bupernorphine, Naltrexone or Vivitrol.
- Medication Assisted Detox. For Benzodiazepines, such as Xanax, Valium, Alprazolam, and Clonazepam
- Alcohol Detox. Using the Sinclair method, a highly successful method in controlling alcohol addiction.
- Outpatient Detox. For Kratom, using Bupernorphine and/or Vivitrol.
- Outpatient Detox from newer drugs of addiction such as Phenibut.
Call Us Now To Make An Appointment at (512) 551-8545